Casual Mode is a simplified version of Classic Mode. Some classes will not appear, and the Cult faction will not spawn, meaning the Unseen are guaranteed to do so. Additionally, any class that would have Royal Blood that spawns will not have it. This game mode can only be played in private games.
The casual game mode is very similar to the classic gamemode, but changes are made to what classes and factions may appear:
- The only Blue Dragon classes that will appear in Casual Mode are:
- There can be up to three of each non-unique Blue Dragon class, rather than two.
- The Fool, The Sorcerer and The Inquisitor will not spawn.
- The Cult faction and their counterpart The Paladin will not spawn. All Casual games feature the Unseen faction and their counterpart, The Sheriff.
- Any class that would have the Royal Blood passive does not have it in this game mode. This includes The Prince, The Princess, and The Duchess.