Conversion is the act of turning a class into a different class, there are currently 3 Classes that can convert other classes, and 18 Classes that a class can be converted into. There are two types of conversion - Voluntary and Involuntary. Not all conversions are performed by classes.
The Mastermind is a "Special" Class aligned with the Unseen, the Mastermind can convert a player into a version of their class dependent on their original class.
- The Butler -> The Servant
- The Court Wizard -> The Sage
- The Hunter -> The Poacher
- The Knight -> The Enforcer
- The Mercenary -> The Sellsword
- The Noble -> The Aristocrat
- The Observer -> The Nightwatch
- The Physician -> The Herbalist
- The Priest -> The Soulcatcher
- The Princess -> The Duchess
- The Psychic -> The Illusionist
- The Good King -> The Evil King1
The Cult Leader
- Investigative Classes(The Observer/The Princess) -> The Seeker
- Offensive + Killer Classes(The Butler/The Knight/The Hunter) -> The Invoker
- Social Classes(The Noble/The Psychic) -> The Apostle
- Support Classes(The Court Wizard/The Mercenary/The Physician/The Priest) -> The Ritualist
Other Kinds of Involuntary Conversion
- Unseen members are converted into The Assassin if there is no living Assassin.
- Cult members are converted into The Cult Leader if there is no living Cult Leader.
- The Sheriff can convert a Non-Royal Non-Unique Blue Dragon player into The Knight.
The King is currently the only class that other classes can choose to be converted into, any class can become the King as long as the correct circumstances are met.