Block a player from doing something, disabling their abilities for an entire Day or Night phase. Also known as "Role-blocking".
Classes that can Occupy:
- The Butler / The Invoker / The Servant
- The Court Wizard / The Sage
- The Fool
- The Possessor
- The Prince
- A player can only be occupied up to 3 times per game. After being occupied 3 times, the player will become immune to occupy for the rest of the game.
- Some classes have passive abilities that grant them occupy immunity, such as The Possessor & The Paladin.
- The Sage can bypass occupy immunity with his Dark Rune ability, even if they have been occupied 3 times or more.
If you attempt to occupy another player, but they're immune to it, you can deduce that they must be one of the few classes that are immune.