Block a player from doing something, disabling their abilities for an entire Day or Night phase. Formerly known as "Role-Blocking" in other games of the genre.
Classes that can Occupy:
- The Butler / The Invoker / The Servant
- The Court Wizard / The Sage
- The Fool
- The Possessor
- The Prince
- A player can only be occupied up to 3 times per game. After being occupied 3 times, the player will become Immune to occupy for the rest of the game.
- Some classes have passive abilities that grant them occupy Immunity, such as The Possessor, The King, The Scorned, The Prince, The Butler, The Servant and The Fool.
- The Sage can bypass occupy Immune with his Dark Rune ability, even if they have been occupied 3 times or more.
If you attempt to occupy another player before night 3, but they're Immune to it, you can deduce that they must be one of the few classes that are Immune. However, if you do it after night 3, they could've been occupied 3 times and so they will be Immune.