Castle Adiart is ruled by The King and his list of Royal followers, those being either related or with a deep connection to The King. Anyone from this list can inherit the throne upon The King's death. These Royals include (alphabetically):
- The Drunk (Blue Dragon)
- The Noble (Blue Dragon)
- The Prince (Blue Dragon)
- The Princess (Blue Dragon)
- The Alcoholic (Unseen)
- The Aristocrat (Unseen)
- The Duchess (Unseen)
All Royals have access to use the same ability:
- Royal Blood - As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.
Inherit the Throne
Upon The King's death, players may inherit the Throne by nomination. Royals get priority.
- Any class can become King.
- When the King dies, the next morning will allow people to step forward.
- The game first checks if there are any Royals up and allows them to step up first.
- If two step up, then no one else can step up and it goes to a vote.
- If only one Royal steps up, then they automatically become King.
- If no Royals step up, then it checks if anyone wants to be King.
- Royals can also wait and step up until this point, if they don't want to reveal that they are royal.