Castle Adiart is ruled by The King and his list of Royal followers, those being either related or with a deep connection to The King. Anyone from this list can inherit the throne upon The King's death earlier than other classes. This feature is only present in Classic Mode. These Royals include:
- The Drunk (Blue Dragon)
- The Noble (Blue Dragon)
- The Prince (Blue Dragon)
- The Princess (Blue Dragon)
- The Alcoholic (Unseen)
- The Aristocrat (Unseen)
- The Duchess (Unseen)
Additionally, if any royal class is converted into Unseen or Cult, they will keep their royal blood status no matter what.
The Royal Blood Passive
All Royals have the same passive:
- Royal Blood - As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.
Inheriting the Throne
Upon The King's death, players may inherit the Throne in an election. Royal classes can step up before any other classes are able to.
- Any class can become King, but royals go first.
- When the King dies, the next morning the game will prompt royals to step forward, and if none do, all players will get the opportunity to step up, in an election that players can vote on to choose out of any candidates.
- If two Royals step up, then no one else can step up and it goes to a vote. If only one Royal steps up, then they automatically become King.