Converted Class: Immune to Convert
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Coagulate||Passive||∞||You are immune to bleeding and nightshade poison.|
|Stoneskin Potion||Day||4||You are immune to death the following night.|
|Crimson Potion||Night||∞||Heal a target player, preventing their death. Also cure any poison or bleeding.|
|Emerald Potion||Night||2||Poisons a target player with a lethal dosage, instantly killing them. You can NOT target The King with this ability.|
- You win if you simply Survive. Given the fact that Emerald Potion is limited, you may want to use it on the losing faction. If the Blue Dragon is losing, help the Unseen/Cult eliminate the Blue Dragon. If the Unseen/Cult is losing, help the Blue Dragon eliminate the Unseen/Cult.
- Knowing when to and who to use Crimson Potion on is important. Using it for the winning faction can be a massive game changer and can help you gain the trust of that faction.
- note: you cannot use Emerald Potion on The King.
- The Alchemist's Crimson Potion can prevent death at the hands of a killer such as The Possessor.
- It is arguable whether using Stoneskin Potion earlier or later is better, but if a Neutral Killer is present, it may be better to use it during the early nights of the game. In 16-player games, there will always be One Neutral Killer present.
- You are basically no one's friend. Blue Dragon will often be suspicious of Alchemist claims (especially when you are outed by the King) and Unseen/Cult won't see any problem eliminating a potential Blue Dragon ally. It's best to stay a low profile and/or "confirm" yourself by successfully healing a player.
- The King and the Prince are among your worst enemies. The King, regardless of his faction, will seek out to destroy you (evil kings will like to prove that they're good to the court by hanging some 'non-allies' while good kings only know you're not Blue Dragon). The Prince will also be quick to lynch any neutral claims that he happens to come across (depending on the player).
- As such, it may not be a very bad strategy to eliminate The Prince using your Emerald Potion, if the opportunity were to arise.
“How one’s very life is in the hands of a tea crafter. I choose who lives and dies by the color of my potions, for I am the king’s envy”
Night Room: Alchemist Room