Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Assassin is a Unique "Killer" class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutral Killers. This class will spawn in every game Unseen is present and when the Assassin dies, another Unseen member will get converted to the new Assassin.
Generally, day abilities are very weak. However, The Assassin's Nightshade ability is a grand exception: Allowing you to poison a player during the day, and if they are not Immune to nightshade poison, they will die two nights later (by the morning).
Note: The Assassin will become the Mastermind if they die before Night 3.
|Nightshade||Day||Special||Expose a player to a deadly poison. The target dies after two nights, bypassing Death Immunity most of the time.
Starts with one use.
|Distract||Day||2||Distract a target so he cannot speak for 10 seconds.|
|Assassinate||Night||∞||Kill a target player.|
|Forage||Night||∞||Forage for more Nightshade, allowing an extra use of the ability.|
- The Nightshade ability is an effective weapon. However, some are Immune to it, like The Physician.
- Distract is a powerful ability in the heat of the moment, and it has two uses. Use it on someone trying to defend themselves, or someone who's trying to reveal important information.
- Be sure to discover core classes to use your Nightshade ability on to strengthen your faction's chance of winning. When you're out of Nightshade, you'll have to decide if it's more important to Assassinate a player at night with a chance of hitting someone with night Immunity or to gather more Nightshade for the following day.
- Try to avoid using Distract or Nightshade early on unless absolutely necessary, as it will confirm there are Unseen in the game.
- If The Mastermind's convert fails on a person, it would be best to use your Nightshade in order to kill them.
Lore: The Assassin's Grievance
We have recently discovered a note that the Assassin has written on a corpse during a previous incursion:
Maybe things wouldn't have come to this if people didn't get hung, drawn and quartered just for thinking the "wrong" way. --The Assassin
Castle investigators have yet to determine if this was actually the assassin or simply a message someone else is trying to get by.
--Note discovered by Loremaster B_Psycho2