Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Assassin is a Unique "Killer" class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutral Killers. This class will spawn in every game Unseen is present, and when the Assassin dies another Unseen member will get converted to the new Assassin.
Generally, day abilities are very weak. However, The Assassin's Nightshade ability is a grand exception: Allowing you to poison a player during the day, and if they are not Immune to nightshade poison, they will die two nights later (by the morning).
*Note: The Assassin will become the Mastermind if the Mastermind dies before Day 4.
**Note: If the Assassin dies, the next Assassin will have the amount of uses remaining from the previous one on Nightshade and 2-For-1.
|Nightshade||Day||4||Expose a player to a deadly poison. The target dies after two nights, bypassing Death Immunity, unless they are healed by a Physician or Alchemist.|
|Distract||Day||2||Distract a target so they cannot speak for 10 seconds.|
|Assassinate||Night||∞||Kill a target player.|
|2-For-1||Night||1||You can kill two targets this night.|
- The Nightshade ability is an effective weapon. However, some are Immune to it, like The Physician.
- Distract is a powerful ability in the heat of the moment, and it has two uses. Use it on someone trying to defend themselves, or someone who's trying to reveal important information.
- Be sure to discover core classes to use your Nightshade ability on to strengthen your faction's chance of winning.
- Try to avoid using Distract or Nightshade early on unless absolutely necessary, as it will confirm there are Unseen in the game.
- If The Mastermind's convert fails on a person, it would be best to use your Nightshade in order to kill them.
- You should use 2-for-1 either early, to kill off several Blue Dragon at once, or later on, to secure kills on more than one powerful class left over.
Lore: The Assassin's Grievance
We have recently discovered a note that the Assassin has written on a corpse during a previous incursion:
Maybe things wouldn't have come to this if people didn't get hung, drawn and quartered just for thinking the "wrong" way. --The Assassin
Castle investigators have yet to determine if this was actually the assassin or simply a message someone else is trying to get by.
--Note discovered by Loremaster B_Psycho2