Converted Class: The Sage/The Ritualist
The Court Wizard's Magical Barrier can be used in both offensive or defensive ways. You can either use it offensively to occupy The Assassin, member of the Cult or even The Reaper or defensively protecting important Blue Dragon classes (like The Prince) from visitors.
|Pants on Fire||Day||2||Spark an ember below a player. If they use a day ability, it backfires, causing them to target themselves.|
|Magical Barrier||Night||∞||Summons a magical barrier around a player that prevents them from being the target of day abilities on the following day.|
|Ice Ward||Night||∞||Freeze a player's room with them in it, occupying the player and preventing anyone from visiting them.|
- You should attempt to find The Assassin, a member of the Unseen faction. The Assassin's Nightshade ability allows him to kill a player during the Day phase. If you attack The Assassin with your Pants on Fire ability and The Assassin uses Nightshade, he will kill himself. Magic!
- You must remember that not all day abilities are bad. You will put the Blue Dragon at a disadvantage if you attack the wrong person!
- You must recognize that although Ice Ward protects a player, it also prevents that player from using his Night ability due to the effects of occupation. If you are not sure who will be the victim of an assassination during the Night phase, but sure of who is the culprit, do this: Instead of using your Ice Ward ability to protect the victim, you can use it to prevent the culprit from killing others.
- Make sure to keep note of who is the target of your Ice Ward or Pants on Fire abilities by using your in-game journal. If you target your own people and your target claims "he is ____ class", your in-game journal will help you clear him (or realize he's lying).
- While playing the Court Wizard, be sure to time your Pants on Fire Day Ability wisely, since you only have two. At the same time, you don't want to hold it for too long, or you may be killed before you can use them!
“Ancient knowledge of fire and ice shall ward off foes of any kinds, for I am the staff of the king.”
Night Room: Wizard's Room