Converted Class: The Sage/The Ritualist
The Court Wizard has the ability to swap players at night, redirecting attacks, conversions and investigations alike. This is an enormously powerful but hard to use power.
If a confirmed ally was recently revealed, he is probably going to be killed or converted. Try using your Tornado ability to swap targets of the confirmed Blue Dragon with one you believe to be suspicious to get them to accidentally kill their own guys or fail at a convert attempt.
Don't forget that Tornado can also get your allies accidentally killed, if used incorrectly! If you do this, be sure to apologize to the dead.
Although there are more ways to use Tornado as the Sage converted counterpart, there are still many ways to use your Tornado ability, only limited to your creativity.
|Tornado||Night||3||Swap two players’ positions causing all players targeting one of them to target the other.|
|Magical Barrier||Night||∞||Protect a player from all negative affects and conversion. Does not prevent kills.|
- Magical Barrier is a useful ability, as it can block the following effects:
- The Court Wizard has a very powerful ability, Tornado, which can make Assassins attack themselves, make conversion fail and redirect attacks towards other suspicious players. It can, however, also hinder The Blue Dragon players by rendering players protected by Knights or Physicians vulnerable and interfere with investigation results.
- Players visited a target of Tornado will know their target has been switched, and who with.
- The only other classes in the game to be able to swap players is the Ritualist and the converted The Sage. They will accordingly often claim Court Wizard.
- Tornado will not change the targets of occupy immune players.
“Ancient knowledge of fire and ice shall ward off foes of any kinds, for I am the staff of the king.”
"I find solace in my warded room at night, but fear this may be my last. I used the last of my magic to summon forth a runed spell of protection to guard me this night - I hope it will last.
At first light, I found myself still breathing! But I discovered those closest to me begin to fall without the faintest sound of fading life. I suspect our King is not who he says. Those that speak up are at risk to be executed for treason against the realm. I have already seen too many falsely slain by coercion and trickery.
Sun sets and I swiftly scribe in my journal my final thoughts to leave behind for the others -- That the king is not of our faction -- but is a traitor! ...a member of the Unseen.. My brothers, I fear you may be next--"
Night Room: Wizard's Room