Are you dead?
The Dead refers to any player which have been killed during the course of the game.
A player can end up being through any of these means:
- They can be executed during the Trial/Treason phase if they are voted to die by the majority of players.
- They can be killed during the night by:
Death is not the end
If you're dead, that doesn't mean you can't make a difference:
- The Priest can hear you at night, and can even bring you back to life if you're a Blue Dragon member
- If you're a Cult Member, The Apostle allows you to speak with the living Cult members while you're dead
- However, not all is good, The Reaper and The Soulcatcher may use your immortal soul for nefarious purposes
While dead, players will appear in the graveyard at night and can somehow chat freely. Some reports have included sightings of The Reaper, who is rumored to reside below a passage deep beneath one of the graveyard monoliths. No soul has never returned from finding out for themselves -- at least, never returned with their soul intact.
Whispers can be heard, but none have been reported.
While dead, you will have access to a mini-game, betting on the next player to die to earn gp.