Converted Class: The Alcoholic/The Invoker
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|I am the Liquor||Passive||∞||Immune to occupy.|
|Debauchery||Night||∞||Get in a player’s way, causing them to target you. You are immune to all attacks and conversions redirected to you.|
|Happy Hour||Night||2||Occupy and get rid of your target's night and occupy immunities for the night.|
The Drunk can discover enemy killers by Debauching them, causing them to attack you (you will survive this attack). He can also use Happy Hour to remove an evildoer's night immunity and block normally occupy immune players.
- Debauchery is a powerful ability that will redirect a player's actions towards you. You will be immune to any attacks and conversions you redirect, and you will have found yourself a killer.
- His Happy Hour ability, while little used and very situational, can occupy a target and temporarily nullify their night and occupy immunity. This can give Blue Dragon an edge when facing otherwise night immune or occupy immune enemies.
- Be wary of using Happy Hour carelessly because it can prevent the normally Occupy immune Prince from executing his target at night.
- It is usually a good idea to claim the throne if The King dies, as you are generally considered the least important class with royal blood.
- The Drunk is sometimes claimed by evildoers, as it is relatively easy to create fake logs. Prove yourself by using Debauchery as often as necessary.
Our scouts are looking into this...
Night Room: Unknown