Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of either appearing, only if the faction is present, and the Cult King will not spawn in Casual Mode).
If the King is Neutral (by being crowned from a Neutral class that is not a Neutral Killer), he only has to Survive the game. If the King was crowned from the Neutral Killer and becomes Psycho King, his goal will be to kill everyone who is from the major factions and Survive. If the King is assigned to the Blue Dragon, Cult or Unseen faction, he must eliminate the opposing factions. The Neutral and Psycho Kings can't be assigned as the starting King.
If the King didn't survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find the replacement. Royal classes will initially be able to step forward to replace the King. If only one Royal steps forward, that Royal becomes the King. If two Royals step forward, a ballot to choose the next King from the two candidates will be opened. If there is no Royal who steps forward, every class can step forward to become the next King. Then the candidates will have the time to talk and try to get the votes needed to become the new King. If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.
|Immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing.
If you are the Psycho King, this ability also makes you immune to death at night. Additionally, your abilities don't count as visits.
|If the Starting King is a Good King and is executed, the court will be unable to accuse anyone of treason for a day.|
|The King's next vote for treason will count twice.|
|After the final vote, the King can veto the votes and decide if the fate of the person defending themselves. If the King decides to execute, the player on the stand is executed. If the King decides to pardon the player on the stand, they can't be accused of treason again that day.|
|The King can summon a guard to protect a player. The guard will sacrifice himself for that player if an attempt is made on his life. Whether the guard actually saves the player or not, the guard is spent.
Note: The Starting Good King has 5 Guards instead of 3.
|Make a player immune to conversion permanently. (Only Starting Good Kings have this ability)|
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- Your night abilities do not count as visits, and can't be seen by Observers.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- The Noble's Gossip ability and The Aristocrat's Intrigue cannot see feedback for your Guards!, nor Swear Fealty.
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Useless/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- It is a good idea to start guarding The Prince if they decide to out themselves, as Prince is a high target for the Evil factions to kill.
- Swear Fealty should be used on the target that you trust is still Blue Dragon and then you will know to trust them for the rest of the game
Lore: The Good King (Blue Dragon)
The Good King struggles with power - learning his followers are not all who they claim to be, and his devoted ones seemingly lacking devotion. When the king falls, who shall rise? He worries not about himself, but the kingdom: if he were no longer to be the keeper of balance. This chosen one struggles if he should take action, or silently wait for the ideal moment to avenge his royal family.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters