Converted Class: The Poacher/The Invoker
This class is a strong part of the Blue Dragon, being able to kill someone you know is evil, or kill any unwanted visitors trying to kill or convert you. However, using your night abilities against the wrong people can deter your allies greatly.
|Retribution||Passive||∞||If found guilty of treason, you will kill your accuser before your execution.|
|Isolation||Passive||∞||Immune to occupation.|
|Wolf Companion||Night||2||Summon a wolf to attack someone. They will bleed and die in one day unless healed.
Note: You don't technically visit the target and the ability can't be used until Night 3.
|Bear Companion||Night||3||Summon a bear to protect you from all attacks at night. The attackers will be dead in the morning (Bypasses night immunity). You will be death and conversion immune.|
- You shouldn't use your Wolf Companion ability randomly because it's more than likely that you will kill an ally rather than an enemy.
- If you are being accused of treason, it may not necessarily be the worst thing if you die, as the one foolish enough to accuse you will be struck by your arrow, due to your passive Retribution.
- If you feel as though the person that voted you up first is evil, claim to be a evil role, this will make blue dragon vote against you thinking you are that role leading to you killing the person that voted you up with your Retribution. If the Blue Dragon feel as though you are a Fool, they may pardon you. Leading to you keeping your life and for you to use your Wolf Companion on the enemy you suspect. On the other hand, the Prince may simply decide to jail and execute you.
- The bleed from Wolf Companion can be healed by both a Physician and an Alchemist, allowing either to prove themselves the following night.
- Bear Companion grants you both death and conversion immunity on the night it is used.
This class, once considered a myth is becoming more and more common. Though it's more common, we still are searching for this information...
Night Room: Adiart Forest
This class is becoming increasingly more common. We shall still search for this information...