Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Psychic
The Illusionist is a Unique "Social" class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutral Killers (Except The Sorcerer). It used to be The Psychic, but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class masters the capability of social interaction and manipulation and excels at creating havoc without getting caught.
|Telepathy||Day||2||Telepathically send a message to everyone; they will not know who sent it.|
|Private Matter||Day||2||Whispers to and from you will be hidden from the public.|
|Mental Blur||Night||2||Completely erase the chat history of a player.|
|Mind Warp||Night||∞||Cause a player to receive incorrect feedback from their abilities tonight.|
- You can use Telepathy to trick the Blue Dragon into believing that you are still unconverted, and feed them false information.
- You should be cautious about claiming to be The Psychic if you haven't already revealed, since your inability to Link Minds is extremely obvious.
- Exercise some caution when using Private Matter; it will make it completely impossible for you to produce visible whisper messages for the rest of the day, which can out you if someone grows suspicious.
- Your Misdirect ability is useful to gain extra votes for the Unseen, and cause the Blue Dragon to squabble among each other.
- Your Mental Blur is a powerful tool to "wipe the slate clean" of anything someone has said against you that may conflict with an alibi you are creating, but you'll need The Assassin to kill them off so they can't disagree.
- Your Mind Warp ability can be a powerful ability or a useless one, entirely dependent on who it is used on and when.
- Using Mind Warp on a confirmed Sheriff is seen as a great move sometimes (after n3 at least). As the Sheriff will mislead the other BD into killing an innocent BD member.
Lore Pending. Our scouts are searching for this information.