Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Mystic
The Illusionist is a Unique Social class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Mystic, but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class masters the capability of social interaction and manipulation and excels at creating havoc without getting caught.
|Telepathy||Day||2||Telepathically send a message to everyone; they will not know who sent it.|
|Private Matter||Day||2||Whispers to and from you will be hidden from the public.|
|Mental Blur||Night||2||Completely erase the chat history of a player.|
|Mind Warp||Night||∞||Cause a player to receive incorrect feedback from their abilities tonight.|
- Mind Warp will not effect the results of The Princess' Will O' Wisp.
- If you Mind Warp the Sheriff before N4 and they investigate the Mastermind they will find the Mastermind as Unseen.
- You can use Telepathy to trick the Blue Dragon into believing that you are still unconverted, and feed them false information. Identifying a Blue Dragon member as the Possessor in Telepathy after day 2 is a great strategy that is likely to get that person mislynched.
- You should be cautious about claiming to be The Mystic if you haven't already revealed since your inability to Link Minds is extremely obvious. Consider changing your claim to something else. Or just simply say you linked with your Unseen members, given the chances to.
- Private Matter is useful for communicating with your fellow Unseen during the day.
- Your Mental Blur is a dangerous ability that should only be used if its absolutely necessary but be very careful as it confirms that there is an Illusionist.
- Your Mind Warp ability is best used on investigative classes. On a Sheriff, it will make their checks return false positives. On a Princess, it will make their Flirt ability return killer/offensive even if it isn't. On an Observer, they will be told that nobody visited their target and their target made no visits either.
- Using Mind Warp on a confirmed Sheriff is seen as a great move sometimes (after n3 at least). As the Sheriff will mislead the other BD into killing an innocent BD member or confirming someone who is actually Unseen.
- If the King has died, consider stepping up to be King as it can be difficult to keep your Mystic claim throughout the nights if you already claimed and confirmed to everyone who you were.
Lore Pending. Our scouts are searching for this information.