Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Psychic
The Illusionist is a "Social" class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutral Killers. It used to be The Psychic, but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class masters the capability of social interaction and manipulation. This is the right class to create havoc without getting caught. The Oracle ability makes this class really important for the Unseen, since it can provide vital information, exceptionally useful in order to take out dangerous classes.
|Trance||Day||2||Cast an illusion on her target for 20 seconds, forcing the target to Unknowingly Whisper only to you. During this time, the target can neither speak to nor hear other players.|
|Mental Blur||Day||1||Completely erase the chat history of a player.|
|Construct Reality||Night||∞||Causes a player to appear as The Assassin when investigated.|
|Oracle||Night||2||Reveals a player’s class.|
- Your Oracle ability allows you to identify a potentially dangerous class. Organize your knowledge with the Unseen to decide the best assassination target.
- The Trance ability is a very powerful weapon to block Investigators from outing their reports. Alternatively, you can use this to block the innocent who is being accused, from defending themselves.
- Use the Mental Blur ability wisely as it will reveal that The Psychic has been converted to The Illusionist. The best time to use this skill is right before you're executed (as a final stand).
- If you use the Construct Reality ability wisely, it can be a powerful weapon against The Blue Dragon faction if you use it on someone who has not been investigated, and is suspicious according the discussion during the day, you could get them killed.
- Use your Trance ability when someone is trying to call an Unseen member out or if you anticipate they will do so shortly to evade being caught.
- Your Mental Blur ability can alleviate
"mistakes" that may have been conflicting later on when creating your alibi.