** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Original Classes: The Butler/The Drunk/The Knight/The Hunter
The Invoker is an Offensive class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be an Offensive or Killer class but was converted by The Cult Leader. If they were converted from The Drunk, they will be a Royal.
|Fanatic||Passive||∞||Immune to most occupation and redirection abilities. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Disables The King's Day Abilities.|
|Chains of Corax||Night||3||Occupy a player.|
|Strings of Mithras||Night||2||Attempt to control a player, choosing who they target tonight.|
- If you are promoted to The Cult Leader, you will retain your immunity to occupation.
- If you redirect an Investigative class to The King, they will receive the message " is the King."
- Your Bewilder ability can be used on The King to make others believe he is The Possessor, as he will not be able to use his day abilities.
- Bewilder also synergizes very well with the Apostle's Cult Pressure. Timed correctly, this combo can give Cult an effective majority even when technically outnumbered.
- Your Chains of Corax ability is useful for keeping up the facade that you are unconverted, if you started as The Butler. More importantly, it can prevent a Paladin from smiting the Cult Leader if he tries to convert.
- Your Strings of Mithras ability is useful if you know you are controlling a killer, for example, if you know the identity of The Reaper, you can get him to kill for you.
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..
May, 2016 (Originally called "The Cultist")