Converted Class: The Enforcer/The Invoker
The Knight, the living version of The Death Knight (the result of The Physician reviving a dead Blue Dragon player), is useful to kill confirmed evils. However, if you have been misinformed and accidentally attack an ally, you kill yourself out of shame for violating the Knights Code.
Protect confirmed allies with Sacrifice that you believe are valuable to the team, especially if they not convertible, like the Prince.
|Soon™||Armored||Night||∞||You will survive the first attack you block with Sacrifice.|
|Sacrifice||Night||∞||Protect a player, giving your life to kill their attackers. Bypasses death immunity.|
|Cold Steel||Night||∞||Kill a player. If they were an ally, you will instead take your own life.
Note: You can't be healed if you commit suicide. Also, can't be used until Night 3.
- Your Sacrifice ability is even capable of killing attackers that are immune to dead at night.
- It is useful to keep track of how many members of the Blue Dragon and the Unseen/Cult (the antagonist) factions are alive. If the Unseen is about to outnumber the Blue Dragon, you may want to use your Cold Steel ability as a last stand.
- If you intend to Cold Steel someone, be sure to write down who your target is in your logbook. This is so that if your target is actually a member of the Blue Dragon, causing you to commit suicide, everyone will be able to deduce with a fair amount of certainty that the person you recorded as your target was indeed Blue Dragon. However note that this deduction is not guaranteed to be accurate. For example, if a Drunk debauched you that same night, you will commit suicide for attacking the Drunk, yet your logs might record that you attacked somebody else. Also, if you attacked a night immune opponent but were attacked and killed yourself that night, it may seem that you committed suicide for attacking that player, wrongly implying that they are Blue Dragon and misleading your team.
- While playing the Knight, be sure that your target is not a Blue Dragon class before using your Cold Steel ability, or you'll end up taking your own life instead the night of the attack (NOTE: your target will remain alive).
- Being a class that can't easily be confirmed, evil players may seek to claim your class. If there is already another Knight claim, it is a good idea to target them.
- You should be using your Sacrifice ability almost every night to make sure your allies stay alive and your enemies will soon fall.
Lore: The Sword of the Royal Family
Long have bards told tales of the noble Knight in this world and the next. It does not matter whether you be young or old, a knight is a symbol of everything the common man strives for. The Knights radiate an aura beyond that of a mortal man instilling fear in the evil and warmth in the hearts of the weak. Trained in both the arts of intimidation and compassion, The King's Knights ensure the peace in debates and freak acts of violence. Sword by their side and honor in their heart assures all that the knight will never let the kingdom down... Or so everyone thinks.
--Reported by Magnasword2, Loremaster
Night Room: Knight's Room
The scouts are still seeking this information and will return shortly.