Converted Class: Immune to Convert
This class will appear in every game that the Unseen is present, as it is the nominal leader of the Unseen. The Mastermind can convert others to join the Unseen faction which changes their class to a "darker" version that may have different abilities directed towards the benefit of the Unseen faction, instead of the Blue Dragon.
If the Mastermind is killed before Day 4, the oldest Unseen member will replace them if there is another member still alive.
|Can't Touch This||Passive||∞||Immune to occupation, target changing and death at night. Players who attempt to occupy you or change your target will believe it succeeded. Additionally, you will know who you would've been redirected to if a player attempts to change your target.|
|In The Shadows||Passive||∞||Does not appear as Unseen to all Investigative abilities for the first 3 nights.|
|Dirty Work||Day||∞||If there are no more Unseen members left and there are less than 7 players alive, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. This can be canceled before the day is over if you change your mind.|
|Little Bird||Day||2||See all whispers to and from a target for a day. Can target King.|
|Suicide||Day||1||Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary, otherwise will result in punishment. This can only be used from Day 3.|
|Convert||Night||Special||Attempt to convert a player to the Unseen faction. There can only be three members of the Unseen alive at a time, including yourself.
* Unlimited Uses, but has a 1-day cooldown.
* After failing to convert twice in a row, if your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player.
|Foresight||Night||4||Determine a player’s converted class type or if they cannot be converted.|
- Convert will randomly select a convertible target player if it would fail for the third time in a row.
- Dirty Work is not locked in until the start of the night, and can be unselected.
- While Dirty Work is an infinite use ability, it can only be used once due to the fact that you become The Assassin when you use it.
- Some classes are more powerful than others. At some times, it may be worth the time to discover more powerful classes and Convert them, after discovering the best. However, at other times, it may be a wiser use of your time to just convert the first class that you know that won't be Immune to your ability.
- If you can, convince an Investigator to check you to "confirm" your "innocence" within the first three nights. This will help build the Unseen's alibi.
- Be careful who you convert, as some may be more useful than others. It's up to you if you'd prefer to wait for the best classes to convert or to just get the most you can before someone calls you out for Treason. Sometimes converting a less useful class is better than waiting to discover a more powerful one through Foresight.
- You are the most important class in the Unseen faction. if the mastermind dies after night 3, the unseen will no longer be able to convert anyone.
- A great way to frame someone is to use Foresight on someone that you know has a Scout on them. It will show as an Unseen visit and there is a great possibility that the player you foresighted will be executed by the Sheriff the next day.
- Before dawn breaks, you can send your finding in the chat from your ability Foresight. Your fellow Unseen is capable of seeing this, but the rest of the court will be oblivious.
- If the game comes down to Unseen versus Reaper, it can be smart to trick the Reaper into thinking that a different Unseen player is the Mastermind. This way, the Reaper either wastes a regular reap on you, or wastes 2 souls to empower reap someone who isn't even death immune.
- Common claims for the Mastermind are The Sheriff, The Maid, and The Princess.This is because the Mastermind appears as special/Investigative when flirted by a Princess.
- At times, it may be an idea to consider bussing an Unseen teammate so you can gain credibility in the court. Bussing (Throwing someone under the bus) is done by first discussing with a teammate that you are bussing them in advance. Then tell the court or someone trustworthy that you "checked" and "found" an Unseen. By "proving yourself" as an investigative, this will buy you more time and favour with the court. NOTE: You MUST discuss with your Unseen members before bussing them. If you buss them without discussing beforehand, this is a punishable offense.
There is not much known about The Mastermind. No one has actually seen The Mastermind's face. Our scouts are working on this information.