** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Converted Class: The Aristocrat/The Apostle
The class excels at vote manipulation, possessing day abilities to alter the voting process. During the day, you can redirect votes with Political Pressure and give the potentially decisive edge in a pardon/guilty vote with Noble Twin. At night, you can use Court Spy to see all whispers tomorrow, or you can use Gossip to see the feedback of abilities used on a player.
As a Royal, you can step forward to become the next King upon his death, and expect double votes for votes towards you.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||During the election for a new King, votes for you count twice. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Political Pressure||Day||2||Force a player to accuse another player and prevent them from voting further.|
|Noble Twin||Day||2||Your vote for execution and pardon will count twice.|
|Gossip||Night||∞||See the feedback of abilities used on target player. Will not receive feedback for conversion, attacks or Evil Support abilities that reveal the person as evil.|
|Court Spy||Night||2||See the contents of all whispers tomorrow.|
- Gossip will return the feedback of any abilities used on your target, except feedback from conversion, attacks and abilities used by Unseen/Cult members that would reveal them to be evil (such as The Ritualist's Brotherhood). This can be something like "[Target] is a member of the Unseen!" but will not include messages like "You converted [Target] to the Unseen last night."
- Gossip will return all feedback even if the person receiving the feedback does not visit (I.E. King or Inquisitor) This can show as "You guarded [Target] tonight" or "[Target] is a magic user!"
- Court Spy will not allow you to see the contents of whispers hidden by The Mystic or The Illusionist's Private Matters.
- Gossip will not return feedback for The King's Swear Fealty, Allies, or Guards! ability.
- Noble Twin will anonymously reveal the existence of a Noble or an Aristocrat in the game to the court.
- Be sure not to spy randomly earlier on, pay attention to who whispers a lot in and out from the King. That is where you can get huge nuggets of information and doing a proper job at it.
- It may be a good idea to spy on the first night, as the King and the Prince usually receive claims at this day.
The scouts are looking into this..
Night Room: Unknown