** The Paladin only appears when the Cult is present in a Classic game.
Converted Class: The Seeker
This class will only spawn when the Cult faction spawns. The Cult faction will appear when the Unseen faction does not. The Cult is capable of Converting members while eliminating all who oppose. The Paladin specializes in hunting down members of the Cult faction.
Save your Smite ability for when an ally is forced to reveal who they are and they are a class convertable by the Cult Leader.
Be sure to use your Test Faith ability every night, as you have unlimited uses.
|Test Faith||Night||∞||Determine if a player is a member of the Cult.|
|Smite||Night||2||If the Cult Leader attempts to convert you or your target tonight, you will kill the Cult Leader. Can't be used until Night 4.|
- Smite can't be used before Night 4.
- You should not Reveal yourself if not absolutely necessary. If you are revealed, the Cult faction members have the power to kill or convert you easily.
- Your Smite ability is hard to be timed well, but is best used on high profile targets who have already revealed their class and may be at risk of conversion.
- Smite night one; you may consider that as the Cult Leader would brainwash someone night one. Even he might brainwash you!
- While Test Faith helps find Cult members, it will not notify you if a Blue Dragon member was converted the same night you used this ability and still notify you that your target is not suspicious.
Lore: The Paladin's Crusade
Sworn to protect all that is good and just in this world, the Paladin has made it his lifelong crusade to end the influence of the blood god, Mithras and the rumored god of darkness, Corax. Although not specifically a protector of the Blue Dragon, the Paladin is said to be a protector of the entirety of the realm.
Though he does his best to protect his allies from succumbing to the dark gods’ corrupt power, he knows the only way to end the terror these deities spread is by striking down every Cultist who would heed their insidious call.
Enshielded with golden armor and a divine sword, said to reveal the truth within the reflection of the blade, the Paladin arrived at Castle Adiart only yesterday. His coming can can only lead to one harsh fact: there are Cultists hiding among us. If we do not root them out, our kingdom may be the next to fall to the blood god and be engulfed in eternal darkness.
Night Room: Paladin's Room
The scouts are still seeking out more information...