Converted Class: The Herbalist/The Ritualist
|Remedy Studies||Passive||∞||Immune to Nightshade poison and bleeding.|
|Heal||Night||∞||Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and cures poison and bleeding.|
|Reanimate||Night||1||Revive a Dead Blue Dragon player as a Death Knight.|
- The Assassin (Nightshade, day ability) has the power to poison someone. You can lure them to poison you and waste their ability. This is good since you are Immune to Poison due to your Remedy Studies passive ability.
- Do not Reveal yourself via chat unless necessary. You're only Immune to poison; not to an assassination attempts.
- The Assassin will not know if their Nightshade poison succeeded in poisoning you, allowing you to pretend to be poisoned and/or healed to waste their time.
- If you save somebody at night with Heal, your target will be notified that a Healer saved them. They can use that testimony to back up your claim of Physician if need be.
- Reanimating a Death Knight early on in the game with many players still alive is unwise, as your Death Knight will have to sort through a mighty number of players who has yet to confirm themselves to everyone. On the other hand it might also be suspicious for a Physician who doesn't reanimate someone so, when the chance of survival is nil, reanimate someone and hope for the best.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Physician:
- Can a Physician heal someone in jail? - No, they can’t heal a jailed person. Nothing works on someone who is jailed.
- Does heal do double duty if someone is attacked and hurt by poison the same night? - Yes, it will heal both. If someone still dies that night, they could’ve been reaped the night before, died by empowered Assassinate, or killed by the Knight’s Guard ability.
Our scouts have not returned with information on this.
Night Room: Physician's Room
Our scouts are still seeking out this information.