Converted Class: The Herbalist/The Ritualist
|Remedy Studies||Passive||∞||Immune to bleeding. You will keep this passive even if your class changes.|
|Inoculate||Day||1||Make a player permanently immune to bleeding. Does not heal it. They will not be notified you targeted them. They will keep this passive even if their class changes.|
|Exhume||Day||3||At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they committed suicide.|
|Heal||Night||∞||Heal the target player. This will prevent their death and cure any bleeding.|
|Self-Care||Night||2||If you are attacked tonight, you will heal yourself.|
- Heal can stop an attacked player from dying and cure bleeding in the same night.
- There are several things that can prevent you from receiving the message "You could not heal [Player]": The Enforcer's Frenzy assisting The Assassin in killing your target, your target committing suicide (including if they were The Knight and used Cold Steel on a member of the Blue Dragon), The Reaper using Reap on your target, or a killer class who was empowered by The Court Wizard killing your target.
- The Assassin has the power to make someone bleed. You can lure them to poison you and waste their ability. This is good since you are Immune to bleeding due to your Remedy Studies passive ability.
- Do not reveal yourself via chat unless necessary. You're only immune to bleeding; not to an assassination attempts.
- The Assassin will not know if their Lacerate succeeded in causing you to bleed, allowing you to pretend to be bleeding and/or healed to waste their time.
- If you save somebody at night with Heal, your target will be notified that a healer saved them. They can use that testimony to back up your claim of Physician if need be.
Our scouts have not returned with information on this.
Night Room: Physician's Room