Converted Class: The Herbalist/The Ritualist
|Remedy Studies||Passive||∞||Immune to Nightshade poison and bleeding.|
|Inoculate||Day||1||Make a player immune to Nightshade and bleeding. Does not cure it.|
|Exhume||Day||3||At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they committed suicide.|
|Heal||Night||∞||Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and cures poison and bleeding.|
|Self-Care||Night||2||If you are attacked tonight, you will heal yourself.|
- Heal can stop an attacked player from dying and cure their poison or bleeding in the same night.
- There are several things that can prevent you from receiving the message "You could not heal [Player]": The Enforcer's Frenzy assisting The Assassin in killing your target, your target committing suicide (including if they were The Knight and used Cold Steel on a member of the Blue Dragon), The Reaper using Reap on your target, or a killer class who was empowered by The Court Wizard killing your target.
- The Assassin (Nightshade, day ability) has the power to poison someone. You can lure them to poison you and waste their ability. This is good since you are Immune to Poison due to your Remedy Studies passive ability.
- Do not Reveal yourself via chat unless necessary. You're only Immune to poison/bleeding; not to an assassination attempts.
- The Assassin will not know if their Nightshade poison succeeded in poisoning you, allowing you to pretend to be poisoned and/or healed to waste their time.
- If you save somebody at night with Heal, your target will be notified that a Healer saved them. They can use that testimony to back up your claim of Physician if need be.
Our scouts have not returned with information on this.
Night Room: Physician's Room