Converted Class: The Herbalist/The Ritualist
|Remedy Studies||Passive||∞||Immune to Nightshade poison and bleeding.|
|Heal||Night||∞||Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and cures poison and bleeding.|
|SoonTM||Reanimate||Night||1||Revive a Dead Blue Dragon player as a Death Knight.|
- The Assassin (Nightshade, day ability) has the power to poison someone. You can lure them to poison you and waste their ability. This is good since you are Immune to Poison due to your Remedy Studies passive ability.
- Do not Reveal yourself via chat unless necessary. You're only Immune to poison; not to an assassination attempts.
- You should record in your logbook the findings you get from Exhume, and reveal yourself to give information if what you found is crucial to winning the game.
- The Assassin will not know if their Nightshade poison succeeded in poisoning you, allowing you to pretend to be poisoned and/or healed to waste their time.
- If you save somebody at night with Heal, your target will be notified that a Physician saved them. They can use that testimony to back up your claim of Physician if need be.
Our scouts have not returned with information on this.
Night Room: Physician's Room
Our scouts are still seeking out this information.