** This class only appears in Classic games.
Original Class: The Hunter
The Poacher is a Unique Offensive class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Hunter but was converted by The Mastermind.
|Isolation||Passive||∞||Immune to occupation at night and immune to target changing.|
|Spike Traps||Night||4||Set spike traps outside a player's room, occupying them and preventing anyone from visiting.|
|Snare Trap||Night||2||Place a trap outside of a player’s room. If they leave their room they will be occupied for 2 nights.|
- Snare Trap, when successful, occupies the target player on the night of its use, and the next night.
- Your Snare Trap ability is very useful if you know that your target will be acting that night.
- Your Spike Traps ability is useful, but overuse may make people suspect of a Poacher.
- If you know who is the reaper, you can use our abilities to occupy them and protect your fellow unseen members
- You cannot use Bear Compagnion or Wolf Compagnion anymore. If you need time. you can have other members of the unseen claiming they were attacked by a Wolf, which will thrown suspicion of you for a time. Since you cannot use Wolf compagnion, you cannot prove you are still the Hunter
- If you are converted into the Assassin, you will lose your occupation immunity, this could get you executed.
We don't know much about this class so the scouts are still fetching this information.