Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Possessor is Occupy Immune at night, so it's quite easy to go on a killing rampage without being stopped. The only real weakness is being called out for Treason, and possessing a body that is poisoned or bleeding, as this can cause swift death if you don't change bodies again.
If the Possessor is to be investigated, they will appear as the possessor.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Driven||Passive||∞||Makes this class Occupy Immune at night.|
|Blackened Shield||Passive||∞||Immune to death at night.|
|SoonTM||Puppet Strings||Night||∞||Control a player and force them to kill another.|
|Possess||Night||3||You will take over a person’s body, leaving your old one behind. The old body will keep the class and journal you had before. Your first victim will appear as a Possessor to everyone. The next victim’s class will appear as the first victim’s class.
Note: Players that were possessed can not be revived by The Priest.
- After possessing your first body, it will be clear to most that you are in the game and are a threat, so try to avoid being too prominent or too quiet, as to blend into the court and avoid investigation.
- You should change your journal every time you possess, as to keep your trail unclear to other factions.
- You should try to imitate your victims, as to not draw suspicion.
- If you Possess a member of the Cult/Unseen you will see all of the current cult/unseen.
- Take note that there are some counters to possessor, like a person telling the king a number and they would say it every day, and if they didn't then they were possessed.
- Remember that your Puppet Strings ability does not occupy the target player, so it can't be used to block them from attacking or investigating you.
There is not much known about the possessor. Some say he's only a myth. But just in case, we sent out scouts to research this..
Night Room: Occult Room
The scouts have not discovered this room yet.