Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The Possessor is Occupy Immune at night, so it's quite easy to go on a killing rampage without being stopped. The only real weakness is being called out for Treason, and possessing a body that is poisoned or bleeding, as this can cause swift death if you don't change bodies again.
If the Possessor is to be investigated, they will appear as the possessor.
Note: Other Neutral factions won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Driven||Passive||∞||Makes this class Occupy Immune at night.|
|Blackened Shield||Passive||∞||Immune to death at night.|
|Puppet Strings||Night||∞||Control a player and force them to kill another.|
|Possess||Night||1||You will take over a person’s body, leaving your old one behind. The old body will keep the class and logbook you had before. Your first victim will appear as a Possessor to everyone.
Note: Players that were possessed can not be revived by The Physician.
- When you decide to possess, you will 'kill yourself' and kill the possessed player to take control of his body, leaving behind your original body to die. The court will see your original dead body the following day, along with the knowledge that you were a Possessor. This makes it clear to most that you are in the game and are a threat, so try to avoid being too prominent or too quiet, as to blend into the court and avoid investigation.
- You should try to imitate your Possess victim, as to not draw suspicion.
- If you Possess a member of the Cult/Unseen you will see all of the current cult/unseen.
- Take note that there are some counters to possessor, like a person telling the king a number and they would say it every day, and if they didn't then they were possessed.
- Remember that your Puppet Strings ability does not occupy the target player, so it can't be used to block them from attacking or investigating you.
- Consider waiting before using your Possess ability until you are certain there is no Psychic, or until he dies. A Psychic can easily find out which player's body you reside in by asking the original player in dead chat at night.
- You have no reason to be afraid of The Knight when using Puppet Strings, as the target you control will be killed by the Knight, rather than you.
- You only have one Possess charge ability, but unlike most charge abilities you will only use up your charge if you successfully Possess a player's body.
There is not much known about the possessor. Some say he's only a myth. But just in case, we sent out scouts to research this..
Night Room: Occult Room
The scouts have not discovered this room yet.