Were you looking for The King?
Converted Class: Immune to Convert
If the King did not survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find a replacement to lead the court. All classes can step forward to nominate themselves to replace the King. If only one person steps forward, they instantly become the King. If two or more people step forward, a voting ballot to choose the next King from the candidates will be started. The candidates will have time to convince the court and try to get votes needed to become the new King. Any votes on Royal classes will be counted twice, so they have a higher likelihood of becoming king.
If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.
|Immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing.
Additionally, your abilities don't count as visits.
|The King's next vote for treason will count twice.|
|After the final vote, the King can veto the votes and decide if the fate of the person defending themselves. If the King decides to execute, the player on the stand is executed. If the King decides to pardon the player on the stand, they can't be accused of treason again that day.|
|Become death immune for the night.|
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- Your night abilities do not count as visits, and can't be seen by Observers.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- The Noble's Gossip ability and The Aristocrat's Intrigue cannot see feedback for your Guards?
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Useless/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- It might be a good idea to eliminate The Butlers as they can poison you or get an Alchemist on your side, to protect you from the Butler's Nightshade wine.
Lore: The Pretender King
Our Scouts are still scouring the records for more information.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters