Converted Class: Immune to Convert
This class is an essential class for the Blue Dragon. The Prince does as he pleases, locking up other players at night (Occupying them, but also protecting them from attacks and conversion), with the ability to Privately have a chat with the prisoner, optionally able to use his Execute ability to kill them if he believes they are lying to him.
|Unstoppable||Passive||∞||Immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing.|
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Imprison||Day||∞||Choose a player to jail tonight. They will be protected from all visits. Can only Imprison the same player three times. (Imprisoning occupies the imprisoned person and bypasses occupation immunity).|
|Execute||Night||3||Kill the imprisoned player (Bypass Night Immunity). If you execute a member of the Blue Dragon, you lose all your remaining executions.
Note: Can't be used until Night 3.
- If you find yourself locked in jail with The Prince, he will want to know your claim. There is no reason not to tell him your claim and share your logbook with him. He is on your side, Blue Dragon-wise! This is very important to remember and an important way to get information shared within the Blue Dragon. There is no need to be secretive with The Prince (unless you aren't BD). He cannot be converted, give him information.
- Pay attention to what happens during the night. If you use your Imprison ability, but decide not to use your Execute ability and no one was killed in the morning, chances are that the person you set free was an enemy. Fortunately, you're able to use your Imprison ability back-to-back on the same target.
- Your Imprison ability is a good weapon to make players claim their class. Keep an in-game logbook to take notes of who is who. You still win if you are dead, so your logbook will be your best weapon later to help with finding evils, and who is lying.
- Although you are a Royal and may put your name forward to become The King, you are arguably the Blue Dragon's most powerful asset, so always deeply consider before putting your name forward. Usually, it is a bad idea.
- If anyone else claims Prince during the game, be sure to Imprison and Execute them, to prove that they aren't. If you can't execute, keep Imprisoning them, because the fact that they claimed Prince means that they are without a doubt evil.
- If there happens to be someone that you suspect and the general court suspects of being The Fool, rather then letting the court execute them, you should Imprison them and Execute them, to prevent a no voting period due to the Fool's passive.
- Using Imprison on a target also prevents that target from being visited at night. You can use Imprison defensively on allies in this way.
- While Imprison is a day ability, it still counts as a night visit and can be spotted by the Observer's Follow.
“Ha, no one can touch me. I am the King’s next of kin - I am royalty, for I am the King’s chalice.”
Night Room: Dungeon