Converted Class: Immune to Convert
This class is essentially the Jailer, and an essential class for the Blue Dragon. The Prince does as he pleases, locking up (Occupying) other players at night, with the ability to Privately have a chat with the prisoner, optionally able to use his Execute ability if he believes they are lying to him.
|Unstoppable||Passive||∞||Immune to being occupied at night.|
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a King] Can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Imprison||Day||∞||Choose a player to jail at night, Occupying the target (Bypasses Occupy Immunity), This cannot be used on Night One.|
|Execute||Night||3||Kill the jailed player (Bypass Night Immunity). If you execute a member of the Blue Dragon, you lose all your remaining executions.|
- Pay attention to what happens during the night. If you use your Imprison ability, but decide not to use your Execute ability (and no one was killed in the morning), chances are that the person you set free was an enemy. Fortunately, you're able to use your Imprison ability back-to-back to the same target.
- Your Imprison ability is a good weapon to make players claim their class. Keep an in-game journal to take notes of who is who. You still win if you are dead, so your journal will be your best weapon later if no one believes you, at first.
- Although you are a Royal and may put your name forward to become The King, you are arguably the Blue Dragon's most powerful asset, so always deeply consider before putting your name forward.
- If anyone else claims Prince during the game, be sure to Imprison and Execute them, to prove that they aren't. If you can't execute, keep Imprisoning them, because the fact that they claimed Prince means that they are without a doubt evil.
- If there is a likely fool, you can avoid lynching him by executing him at night, which will stop him from causing further trouble, and you will still be able to vote up people during the day.
“Ha, no one can touch me. I am the King’s next of kin - I am royalty, for I am the King’s chalice.”
Night Room: Dungeon