Converted Class: The Duchess/The Seeker
This class can find accurate guesses at people's class types using Flirt. She can also light up her room at night with her Will O' Wisp ability so she and her target can see who visited her that night.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Flirt||Night||∞||Check to see what Class Type the selected player is. You will receive two results, one of which will be their real type, and one won't be.|
|Will O' Wisp||Night||3||Uncage a Will O' Wisp, lighting your room. If someone visits you at night, the player you targeted will have your visitor revealed to them. (“X visited the princess.”)|
When using this ability, one of three possible sets of investigative results will appear:
- Killer / Offensive
- Special / Investigative
- Support / Social
You can look up the various types in the in-game guide if you're unsure which type a certain class belongs to. It is important to note that framed targets (the Scorned can frame their targets, and the Fool can frame himself) will show up as Killer / Offensive. When in doubt, you can always check the target again the following night.
- While playing the Princess, be sure to be wary of things not being as they seem: For example, someone could have visited you at night (you will know this when you use Will O' Wisp), but it could be an ally there to protect you - potentially.
- Will O' Wisp will reveal all visitors to you that night to a player of your choice. If you were to die, the chosen player will know who the killer is and thus he or she should be someone that is reliable. In most cases, this will be the King.
- Make sure to record all data you get from using Flirt in your logbook to later help narrow down claims that evil players make.
- It may seem like a good idea to announce that you found someone as Special/Investigative while The Mastermind/The Cult Leader is still alive, but they could be a fellow Blue Dragon such as The Sheriff or The Observer.
- If someone is claiming to be a role that isn't the same type as its Unseen counterpart (e.g. The Physician/The Herbalist) you can see if they have been converted via flirt.
- If the class type is contradictory to their claim, you possibly have found an evil.
- The Princess is often claimed by evildoers, especially the Mastermind, because of the relative ease to fake the logs. A real Princess can prove herself by using Will O' Wisp to the King early on (and hoping you get visited) or by using her passive Royal Blood ability if the King were to die.
“I shall bend minds against their will if The Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the King’s intuition.”
Night Room: Princess' Room