Converted Class: The Duchess/The Seeker
This class can find accurate guesses at people's class types using Flirt. She can use Will O' Wisp to find out if her target attacked that night, but will only detect attacks that are considered visiting.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King. The Princess does not have this passive in Casual Mode.|
|Flirt||Night||∞||Check to see what Class Type the selected player is. You will receive two results, one of which will be their real type, and one won't be.|
|Will O' Wisp||Night||2||Tells you if the target attacks anyone tonight. Only detects attacks that count as visiting.|
- When using Flirt, one of three possible sets of investigative results will appear:
- Killer / Offensive
- Special / Investigative
- Support / Social
- You can look up the various types in the in-game guide if you're unsure which type a certain class belongs to. It is important to note that framed targets (the Scorned can frame their targets, and the Fool can frame himself) will show up as Killer / Offensive. When in doubt, you can always check the target again the following night.
- If The Drunk, The Alcoholic or The Invoker redirects you to visit The King on a night you use Flirt, you will receive the feedback " is the King."
- Make sure to record all data you get from using Flirt in your logbook to later help narrow down claims that evil players make.
- It may seem like a good idea to announce that you found someone as Special/Investigative while The Mastermind/The Cult Leader is still alive, but they could be a fellow Blue Dragon such as The Sheriff or The Observer.
- If someone is claiming to be a role that isn't the same type as its Unseen counterpart (e.g. The Physician/The Herbalist) you can see if they have been converted via flirt.
- If the class type is contradictory to their claim, you possibly have found an evil.
- The Princess is often claimed by evildoers, especially the Mastermind, because of the relative ease to fake the logs. A real Princess can prove herself by using her passive Royal Blood ability if the King were to die.
“I shall bend minds against their will if The Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the King’s intuition.”
Night Room: Princess' Room