Converted Class: The Duchess/The Seeker
This class can find answers very fast to class types using Flirt. She can also light up her room at night with her Will O' Wisp ability so she and her target can see who visited her that night.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Flirt||Night||∞||Check to see what Class Type the selected player is. You will receive two results, one of which will be their real type, and one won't be.|
|Will O' Wisp||Night||3||Uncage a Will O' Wisp, lighting your room. If someone visits you at night, the player you targeted will have your visitor revealed to them. (“X visited the princess.”)|
- While playing the Princess, be sure to be wary of things not being as they seem: For example, someone could have visited you at night, but it could be an ally there to protect you - potentially.
- It may seem like a good idea to announce that you found someone as Special/Investigative while The Mastermind/The Cult Leader is still alive, but they could be a fellow Blue Dragon such as The Sheriff or The Observer.
- Make sure to record all data you get from using Flirt in your logbook to later help narrow down claims that evil players make.
- If someone is claiming to be a role that isn't the same type as its Unseen counterpart (e.g. The Physician/The Herbalist) you can see if they have been converted via flirt.
- If the class type is contradictory to their claim. You possibly have found an evil.
- If your target was framed they will show up as a Killer/Offensive class when targeted by Flirt. Be wary of false feedback and don't be afraid to check somebody twice if something doesn't seem right.
“I shall bend minds against their will if The Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the King’s intuition.”
Night Room: Princess' Room