Converted Class: The Duchess/The Seeker
This class can find answers very fast to determine friend from foe. She can also light up her room at night with her Will-o-Wisp ability so she and her neighbors both see who visited her that night.
|Royal Blood||Day||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Flirt||Night||∞||Determine if a player's class is "Killer" type.|
|Will-o-Wisp||Night||∞||Uncage a Will-o-Wisp, lighting your room. If someone visits you at night, they will be revealed to you and 2 random neighbors. (“X visited the princess”)|
- The Will-o-Wisp ability is a very powerful weapon that can backfire in a spectacular way. The best time to use your Will-o-Wisp will be the time when you believe that you'll be assassinated during the night as this will Reveal the killer to other players. However, if you're not killed and you're actually visited by an ally who visits you for good purpose (ie. to protect), you may just Reveal the name to the enemy.
- Keep in mind that someone that you use your Flirt ability against is not automatically a bad person. It is possible that you Flirt with a player that is a Killer, but they could still be a member of the Blue Dragon; The Prince is a Killer after all.
- A crucial piece of information to remember with Flirt is that it just tells you if that person is a member Killer, not that they're a class that's set against you. Flirt does not differentiate between Neutral Killers, Blue Dragon and Unseen/Cult.
- While playing The Princess, be sure to be wary of things not being as they seem: For example, someone could have visited you at night, but it could be an ally there to protect you - potentially.
- If Cult is present in this game, if you find a Killer with your Flirt ability there are more chances they are a member of the Blue Dragon, since Cult has no Killers; beware the Neutral Killers though!
“I shall bend minds against their
will if The Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the king’s intuition.”
Night Room: Princess' Room