Converted Class: The Illusionist/The Apostle
This class excels at communication; they have the power to use Telepathy to reveal information during the day without revealing themselves, and can use Link Minds to communicate with known Blue Dragon members, for discussing both tactics and potential information you can reveal.
|Call The Dead||Passive||∞||Can talk to the dead at night|
|Telepathy||Day||2||Telepathically send a message to everyone; they will not know who sent it.|
|Private Matter||Day||2||Whispers to and from you will be hidden from the public.|
|Link Minds||Night||∞||Link your mind with a player, allowing you to anonymously talk to them, and allowing them to talk with the dead, for the rest of the night.|
- You should use Telepathy to reveal crucial information you have learned using Link Minds, or through other avenues. If by chance you are at the last legs of a game and there are so few players left (with mostly BD). You can prove yourself by using Telepathy and telling your number to everyone ("I am #") when it comes to trust within said match.
- You should be using Link Minds every night to gain information about different players, so that Blue Dragon players can help each other while everyone else will have trouble claiming, and it may later help in discovering that they aren't really what they claim to be.
- If by chance, you managed to link with The Prince, make sure you don't give away his number in your logbook. You either claim him as a Hunter, a Knight, or just simply say you linked with The Prince. Because if you die, your logbook will give away his class and number.
- When Linking Minds with another random player, you may get varying responses. Some players opt to give their roles (as you are 100% Blue Dragon, at least so far), while others will be wary that you could be converted in the future. They may, of course, also simply be evil. In any case, both you and the player can listen to the dead and usually this benefits Blue dragon players more.
- Be very wary about listening to dead evil players, as they may attempt to give you faulty leads and hamper the chances of Blue Dragon winning the game!
Class Lore: Mental Transience Exemplified!However you look at the Blue Dragon, you can never deny the resourcefulness of their allies. With no help from the divine, they look to the gifts within the best of humanity. Case-in-point, the Psychic maintains the gift of mental manipulation. Trained from birth to control their gifts, their mental capacity allows them to bypass the spies and stealth of the Blue Dragon's enemies to create a beneficent and noteworthy communication network.
Of course, while detailed and extravagant scripts from their targets may be out of the question, they understand the very heart of their motivations and can manipulate them to a degree. While the true extent of their powers is more malevolent in nature, they are trained not to provoke the court, so as to be accepted; a mind-reader would be a terrible thing to fear.
--Reported by Magnasword2, Loremaster
Night Room: Castle Exterior - Astral Projection