Converted Class: Immune to Convert
The initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of either appearing, only if the faction is present, and the Cult King will not spawn in Casual Mode).
If the King is Neutral (by being crowned from a Neutral class that is not a Neutral Killer), he only has to Survive the game. If the King was crowned from the Neutral Killer and becomes Psycho King, his goal will be to kill everyone who is from the major factions and Survive. If the King is assigned to the Blue Dragon, Cult or Unseen faction, he must eliminate the opposing factions. The Neutral and Psycho Kings can't be assigned as the starting King.
If the King didn't survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find the replacement. Royal classes will initially be able to step forward to replace the King. If only one Royal steps forward, that Royal becomes the King. If two Royals step forward, a ballot to choose the next King from the two candidates will be opened. If there is no Royal who steps forward, every class can step forward to become the next King. Then the candidates will have the time to talk and try to get the votes needed to become the new King. If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.
|Immune to being occupied at night and immune to target changing. Additionally, your abilities don't count as visits. As a Psycho King, this ability also makes you immune to death at night.|
|The King's next vote for treason will count twice.|
|After the final vote, the King can veto the votes and decide if the fate of the person defending themselves. If the King decides to execute, the player on the stand is executed. If the King decides to pardon the player on the stand, they can't be accused of treason again that day.|
|Send a guard to attack someone (Does not count as visiting).|
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- Your night abilities do not count as visits, and can't be seen by Observers.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- You're night immune as Psycho King.
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Passive/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- Make sure you are whispering the other Neutral classes and getting them onto your side as you will need their help.
- The Royal Finger is a useful ability for showing allies exactly who to vote for, or splitting votes or misdirecting the Blue Dragon/Unseen/Cult as Psycho King.
- Make sure once you are King that you swing the Neutrals to your favor and hint that you are Psycho King.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters