** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Original Classes:The Court Wizard/The Physician
The Ritualist is a Support class that belongs to the Cult faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be a Support class but was converted by The Cult Leader.
|Will of Mithras||Passive||Special||If you are sacrificed, the Cult Leader’s Eradicate ability will gain an extra charge.|
|Teleportation||Night||2||Swap two players’ positions, causing all players targeting one of them to target the other. (Bypasses Redirection Immunity)|
|Brotherhood||Night||3||A chosen Cult member appear as a member of the Blue Dragon tonight.|
- Your Teleportation does not show as a visit to The Observer.
- Your Brotherhood will not be shown to The Noble's Gossip.
- Your Teleportation bypasses immunity to redirection.
- Since you are likely to be sacrificed over other cult members due to your passive, Will of Mithras, you shouldn't hesitate to use your abilities to assist the cult.
- ALWAYS disguise your Cult Leader and no other member, if your original Cult Leader dies, someone else will become the Leader and lose their original abilities, potentially putting the Cult at a handicap if you're relying on that member to use his/her abilities to push the Cult into victory.
- Use Teleportation to switch yourself or a fellow Cult member with a non-Cult player if your ally falls under suspicion during the day, but be aware that repeatedly doing so may make investigative classes aware that someone is trying to deflect investigations away and may cause more inquiries. It may be a good idea to follow it up with Brotherhood the next night, a sequence which could waste much of the Blue Dragon's time and efforts.
As Mithras and Corax spread their influence, the scouts are still seeking further details. All we know is that it's worse than we thought -- what we once knew about the Cult was completely wrong, after discovering these new "Cultists"..