Converted Class Summary
** This class only appears in Classic games.
Original Class: The Court Wizard
The Sage is a Support class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Court Wizard but was converted by The Mastermind.
Convince the court that others are guilty then use your Tornado ability to swap targets with an evil ally to make them look guilty. However, if you believe a Blue Dragon killer type exists, you probably don't want to do this!
To think in the opposite direction, use your Tornado ability to swap an Unseen ally with a confirmed good one to prevent all kinds of bad things -- this can prevent your death, cause an accidental Blue Dragon death, and can even prove yourself innocent if they investigate you and you look like a good guy!
There are many ways to use your Tornado ability, only limited to your creativity.
|Tornado||Night||∞||Swap two players’ positions, causing all players targeting one of them to target the other.|
|Wall of Fire||Night||2||Summon a wall of fire at a player's door, preventing everyone but the Assassin from visiting them.|
- Tornado will not change the targets of target changing immune players.
- Your Tornado does not show as a visit to The Observer.
- While you retain your abilities from when you were The Court Wizard and can use these to the Unseen's advantage, if The Assassin dies you will become the new Assassin, and it will be very hard for you to convince the court you are the still The Court Wizard.
- If you use Tornado, other players will know where they were redirected. Try to avoid redirecting The Sheriff to a member of the Unseen.
- Wall Of Fire is a limited but usefull ability. You can use to ensure no one is present to heal a poisoned target or the assassin is not blocked by a protective Blue Dragon. If you someone is suspicious and you know they are going to be visited by a Blue Dragon class or execute by the King, you can use Wall of Fire on them, to convice other players into thinking they are the Fool, which may lead to their execution by the Prince.
“Ancient knowledge of fire and ice shall ward off foes of any kinds, for I am the staff of the king.”