Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Butler
The Servant is an Offensive class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do them harm. It used to be The Butler but was converted by The Mastermind.
This class excels at Occupying, being very useful in aiding the Unseen late game. Occupying people is very powerful and can change the course of the game, if used on important targets. Communicate with your fellow Unseen at night to discuss targets.
|Dutiful||Passive||∞||Immune to most occupation and redirection abilities. You will keep the passive even if your class changes.|
|Serve Wine||Night||∞||Occupy a player, preventing them from taking any actions tonight.|
|Concentrated Wine||Night||2||Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight. (Bypasses Occupy Immunity)|
- Players who visit you on the night you use Concentrated Wine will be told they were prevented.
- If you are converted into the Assassin, you will keep your occupation immunity.
- You can use use Serve Wine to prevent member of the Blue Dragon, like the Sheriff or the Observer from gathering information and harming your team, you can use it to find occupation immune target, in which case you should report to the unseen that your target was occupation immune as they can be The Prince, a Neutral Killer, The Fool or the Scorned
- During end-game to seal the game, use Serve Wine to prevent strong players from gathering more clues. Alternatively, use Serve Wine to prevent weak players from doing their actions to make them look like the member of the Unseen with a bad alibi.
- You can use Concentrated Wine to prevent Blue Dragon from harming you, for example, if The Sheriff was going to investigate you.
"I like long walks on the beach and getting people drunk."