** This class does not appear in Casual Mode.
Converted Class: Immune to Convert
When The Sorcerer is in the game, The Inquisitor will appear to hunt them down.
Unlike the other Neutral Killer classes, The Sorcerer does not need to eliminate the Cult or Unseen to win the game (and vice versa). Also unlike them, The Sorcerer becomes an Evil King rather than a Psycho one.
Note: Other Neutral classes won't necessarily assist you, as their objectives are their own.
|Perception||Passive||∞||You will not attack targets that are death immune, guarded by The Knight, or are an Unseen/Cult member. You will attack The Inquisitor if they are not being guarded.|
|Mage Armor||Passive||∞||Immune to death at night, occupation, target changing, poison and bleeding.|
|Magic Dust||Day||2||All players appear to be a magic user to The Inquisitor tonight.|
|Magic Cloak||Day||2||Hide your visits from Observers at night. You will also appear non-magic to The Inquisitor.|
|Magic Missile||Night||∞||Fire a magic missile at a player, killing them.|
|Circle of Death||Night||2||Everyone visiting target player will die.|
- Circle of Death does not kill its target, only those who visit them.
- Your Perception passive will tell you "You felt something off about attacking [Target], so you didn't attack them." if they meet the criteria of the passive.
- Use your Magic Dust for the 1st day or perhaps an odd number of the days (3,5.etc) as the Inquisitor would usually check someone for magic within the 1st night and attempt to kill their magic suspect (if he finds magic) on the 2nd night.
- Because the Cult and Unseen do not have to eliminate you to win, and because you share a win condition with them, it is often to your advantage to keep them alive.
- A good way to use Circle of Death would be when a player is poisoned or are bleeding. If they are poisoned or bleed and there is still a healer left alive, you have a good chance of taking the healer out and letting the poisoned/bleed player die to poison/bleeding.
- Circle of Death on the king is often an effective way of taking out any protectors.
- Circle of Death will kill your Unseen and Cult allies, so be cautious about using it on people they might visit.
Night Room: Wizard's Room