Converted Class Summary
Original Class: The Princess
The Duchess is an "Investigative" class that belongs to the Unseen faction with the objective to eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutral Killers (Except The Sorcerer). It used to be The Princess but was converted by The Mastermind.
Your Bat Eyelashes ability may prove useful to scout out potential conversion targets - you should report these to your Mastermind.
|Royal Blood||Passive||Special||[Only usable upon the death of a king] As a Royal, you can put your name forward for nominations to become the next King.|
|Bat Eyelashes||Night||∞||Determine the target's class type.|
|Dark Wisp||Night||2||Uncage a dark wisp, sucking out the light from the rooms of the Unseen. If any of Unseen members are Investigated tonight, you’ll be seen as if you are not part of the Unseen with The Mastermind displaying as Observer and The Assassin displaying as Butler.|
- The Duchess is a very powerful class for locating potential targets for conversion or assassination.
- You may choose to become The King, but is not recommended in most cases because your investigative powers can guide The Assassin. In the event that this is not needed and The King dies, then stepping up to be the next King can give the Unseen an invaluable extra vote. This can be especially potent if you used Dark Wisp and The Sheriff "confirmed" you as Blue Dragon.
- If you have already claimed you are a Princess and someone asks you who you checked last night, you can say you investigated one of the players you've used your Bat Eyelashes ability on.
- Using Dark Wisp at the right time may prove difficult, but if you have reason to believe that you or your fellow Unseen will be Investigated that night, you could prevent any of you from being executed.
- Make sure to share your results with the assassin to better coordinate who to kill.
“I shall bend minds against their will if the Unseen crosses my father! You will be your own demise, for I am the king’s intuition”