So... Beta came out 40 mins ago... The first patch is 0.9.0, Containing all the following features:
- Added some SFX for executions and the UI in-game.
- Currently all the UI buttons will pretty much be the same noise. More variety will come later.
- The SFX for the executions will be expanded upon later.
- The king voting system has been changed. More than 2 players can step up now. Royals still have the chance to step up first. Players will have 45 seconds to make their case while voting happens.
- 2 new weapons. The Kickstarter sword and a morning star.
- (After testing, Kickstarter sword+armor will be wiped permanently except for Dukes+)
- Drastically improved load times with art + animation.
- Cursor now hides during loading screen
- New message to let people k…
Read more >
Happy 4th of July, Muricans.
I don't have 4th of July but oh wellRead more >
Yayyyy there are blogs!
Expressing feelings about ToL in posts!Read more >
In case you hadn't noticed, there isn't much lore on this wiki. YOU can help change that by heading over to the forums and suggesting a lore to any class however, it is more likely to become official if you do one from NoLore and help out a bunch!Read more >
Alright, so you may have been hearing around that there is this new Mode called The Aftermath,
Basically, the king is dead, the usurper returns to try and become king and the blue dragon are fighting against him.
The patch notes for it are as follows:
- After the King died, the Lords of the land awaited the return of the King's son, who had traveled to foreign lands on a diplomatic mission.
- Little did the Lords know that one of them wished for the throne and is willing to kill for it.
- There will be 4 classes in Aftermath to start. These classes will only be in the Aftermath game mode.
- The Usurper. A unique role, whose objective is to kill all the Blue Dragon.
- The Madman. A unique role, whose objective is to get their target executed, or to get them…